เพลง Given Up Linkin Park | เนื้อเพลง Given Up Linkin Park | เพลงฟัง Given Up Linkin Park | เล่นเพลง Given Up Linkin Park | เนื้อเพลง Given Up Linkin Park | Chord Given Up Linkin Park
เพลง เนื้อเพลง Given Up Linkin Park

Wake in a sweat again Another day's been laid to waste In my disgrace Stuck in my head again Feels like I'll never leave this place There's no escape I'm my own worst enemy I've given up I'm sick of feeling Is there nothing you can say? Take this all away I'm suffocating Tell me what the fuck is wrong with me? I don't know what to take Thought I was focused but I'm scared I'm not prepared I hyperventilate Looking for help somehow somewhere And no one cares I'm my own worst enemy I've given up I'm sick of feeling Is there nothing you can say? Take this all away I'm suffocating Tell me what the fuck is wrong with me? God! Put me out of my misery Put me out of my misery Put me out of my— Put me out of my fucking misery I've given up I'm sick of feeling Is there nothing you can say? Take this all away I'm suffocating Tell me what the fuck is wrong with me?


Facebook Google twitter
Tag : เพลง เนื้อเพลง Given Up Linkin Park

เมนู