เพลง Souk Eye Gorillaz | เนื้อเพลง Souk Eye Gorillaz | เพลงฟัง Souk Eye Gorillaz | เล่นเพลง Souk Eye Gorillaz | เนื้อเพลง Souk Eye Gorillaz | Chord Souk Eye
เพลง เนื้อเพลง Souk Eye Gorillaz"

Anyway is so complicated for me, twilight Waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side If loving you's a felony now, then I'm a renegade, riding Trying to find tomorrow ain't easy 'Til you dive in Why you rolling waves over me now, that's all I need, dreaming Waiting on a lady, come find me, be forgiven I'll be a regular guy for you, I never said I'd do that Why you looking so beautiful to me now when you're so sad? * I will always think about you That's why I'm calling you back On my way through I wanna stay with you for a long time, I wanna be your stone, love I wanna see it lay in your eyes when I'm leaving with your love ( * ) I will always think about you That's why I'm calling you back On my way through

"
Facebook Google twitter
Tag : เพลง เนื้อเพลง Souk Eye Gorillaz

เมนู